tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 31 19:57:36 1996

Re: List blank out

On Tue, 31 Dec 1996, Laurel Beckley wrote:

> In replying to HurghwI's post of list blank out; I also didn't receive any
> mail from Friday night to Monday night.  I didn't write to the list before
> to inquire about it, as my server was down part of that time and I wasn't
> able to post then, and when I still didn't receive mail from this list I
> figured it was a problem at my server's end.  Anyone else besides
> HurghwI' have a problem?  I'd hate to have missed out on  any posts.

The list was indeed down from Friday to Monday.  I wrote about this in a
post with the subject /jabbI'IDghom loHwI'/.  Jay, after several years of
service as our list administrator, has passed the torch, and I have taken
on the responsibilities of the list administration.  We owe Jay a debt of
gratitude for his service to us, which of course doesn't end with my
assuming these responsibilities.

I have updated the list's welcome message and the FAQ, to reflect the
changes.

Now, let's get back to Klingon, shall we?  {{:)

> lo'rel
> [email protected]

--Holtej
Stardate 97002.50