tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 31 19:33:29 1996

Re: List blank out

In replying to HurghwI's post of list blank out; I also didn't receive any
mail from Friday night to Monday night.  I didn't write to the list before
to inquire about it, as my server was down part of that time and I wasn't
able to post then, and when I still didn't receive mail from this list I
figured it was a problem at my server's end.  Anyone else besides
HurghwI' have a problem?  I'd hate to have missed out on  any posts.

lo'rel
[email protected]

Back to archive top level