tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 30 17:17:28 1996

Re: Doubt

----------
> From: fonseca <[email protected]>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: Doubt
> Date: Monday, December 30, 1996 7:34 PM
>
> Gawron wrote:
> >
> > Hi! I have a doubt when I want to say "Destroy enemie ship".
> > Can I say "Qaw' jagh Duj" ?

Actually, that is not right.  The right way to say "Destroy the enemy
ship." is:

		jagh Duj yIQaw'

The reason that *jagh* goes in front of *Duj* is because it is
"possessive".  It is the "enemies ship" so "enemy" goes first.

> 	Well Gawron, I didn't understand nothing! Sundanly I receive that
> msg and ... well... lot of dirty words... I never saw that "pig" in my
> life ... I really did not understand!  Guys like that have nothing to do
> and they depreciate other brasiliam guys that don't have nothing with the

> problem. I would like to write more, but I really angry to write in a goo

> d and understandable english!  I'll write you later.
> This kind of behavior is completly disgusting, and have all my hate.

Don't wory to much, nobody thinks that all Brazilian people are like that.
And don't stop making posts to the list.  We all want to hear your
questions and comments.

SuSvaj

Back to archive top level