tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 30 15:20:37 1996

Re: Doubt

Gawron wrote:

> Hi! I have a doubt when I want to say "Destroy enemie ship".
> Can I say "Qaw' jagh Duj" ?
>

> Hi!
>
> I think your Formulation is right!
> By the way I know that it does not belong to me but why is Felipe Meyer de Souza
> writing so bad about you? I recived a mail from the tlhIngan Hol ML in which one
> he said some real forced expresions.
> If you don`t answer this question: No problem I`m just curios.
>

> Qapla` Gha`toH
> Stardate: 96999.14

	Well Gawron, I didn't understand nothing! Sundanly I receive that
msg and ... well... lot of dirty words... I never saw that "pig" in my
life ... I really did not understand!  Guys like that have nothing to do
and they depreciate other brasiliam guys that don't have nothing with the
problem. I would like to write more, but I really angry to write in a goo
d and understandable english!  I'll write you later.
This kind of behavior is completly disgusting, and have all my hate.
--
Francisco Fonseca; Eduardo "Edy" Fonseca
[email protected]

Back to archive top level