tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Dec 22 12:19:40 1996

RE: nuqneH!

December 22, 1996 1:33 PM, jatlh Jonathan Keiser:

> I am a new subscriber.  I study Egyptology at Brown University
> on my way to my PhD. I was in the Army for 8 years as a Cambodian linguist.
> Linguistics is a hobby and I am a Klingon fanatic. I have loved them ever
since
> ST:III. I started out with the original Klingon dictionary and moved on to
> the later version...but I must buy a new one as it is lost (It was signed by
> Marc Okrand...)

A shame.

Welcome to the list!  I'm SuStel, the list's Beginners' Grammarian.  If you've
got any beginner questions, or want to converse with others who are just
starting out, put "KLBC" in the subject header!

I'll give you the short instructions this time: visit http://www.kli.org if
you haven't already, and follow the link to the FAQ.  Be sure to read it!

> well to keep it short...Qapla'

batlh bIghojchugh, Qapla' yay je Dachavbej.

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level