tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 18 09:38:56 1996

tlhIjtaHghachmey. Apologies

I am sorry if I have offended anyone using the term "childish hostility"
regarding the Klingonist community's reaction to Paramount scriptwriters.
I meant no offense, to children (I was one, and I have some of my own),
Klingonists or any other sentient beings.  My intent was to precisely
describe the curious relationship between the tlhIngan ghojwI'pu'
community and those who produced it.

   joel anderson * [email protected] * [email protected]
 mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ; roj yInej 'ej Dochvam yItlha'
    http://members.aol.com/JPKlingon * [email protected]

Back to archive top level