tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 16 20:55:31 1996

RE: (KLBC) Bye bye

>DaH "Japan"-Daq SoHtaH, qar'a'?  nuqDaq ghaH be'lI''e'?

Interesting to see that I can almost read the entire
message without my dictionary :) Almost though. I already
packed my dictionary somewhere at the bottom of my
luggage, but I think this asks whether I am in Japan now
and where my mate is.

Well, I am now in Japan and will take a shuttle to Holland.
And provided I don't end up in some space/time distortion
like those idiotic terra'ngan always do, my mate will be
waiting there for me.

>> wa'vatlh vaghmaH jaj muloS mungaghbogh be'oy
><wa'vatlh vaghmaHHu' muloS bangwI'.>
><wa'vatlh vaghmaHHu' muloS be'wI'.>

I thought about this, but she's not my wife (yet) and beloved
sounded so mushy.

Ah well, maybe klingons, deep down inside, are just like
your average Squishybear {{;) Hard on the outside, but what
terror lies under that stone-hard skin? :)

jejQIb

Back to archive top level