tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Dec 15 21:51:32 1996

Re: Dr. Okrand Speaks

>And why does Kenneth need your permission? If he pays MSN's monthly
<snip>

Hoho, you, I think, misunderstood charghwI'. I think he meant that if
he had asked here first, Okrand would get more tricky questions even,
so that we would learn more even.

>If no one asks Okrand questions, MSN will let him go. Besides, who else is
>going to ask him about tlhIngan Hol? Rihanssu RPGers? Kardasi enthusiasts?

That's a true word, but is Okrand lacking attention on MSN? If so, I'll
get a subscription right away :)

jejQIb

Back to archive top level