tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 13 15:47:32 1996

KLBC: mu'tlheghmey vaghDIch ('e' vIloy) vImugh

vang vanglaHbogh vay', 'ej ghojmoH vanglaHbe'bogh vay'.
"Those who can, do, and those who can't, teach."
(Hardly a true statement, but interesting to translate)

lujtaH lolSeHcha jay'! lughmeH ghu' jIvangnIS!
"The thrusters are failing! I must compensate!"

taHqu' *lol*! muDDaq meQ Dujmaj jay'!
"Our attitude is too low! We'll burn up in the atmosphere!"

pa' jIDa'egh.
(What does this mean to you? I wanted to see if this could be used to say "I
will do the same in this case")

-HurghwI'
Hovjaj 96952.7

Back to archive top level