tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 13 13:39:57 1996

Re: ?????

On Fri, 13 Dec 1996 02:12:38 -0800 Dirk Weber
<[email protected]> wrote:
> nuqneH
>    Didn't think I could remember that.  Anyway I need a couple of
> translations.  Please help if you can.
>
> First how would I say "misguided"  as in "I am Misguided (of the house
> of tours)"  (( its an inside joke))

I'm not sure that what you are trying to say really fits
translation, but "I have been misguided" would be:

vIDevHa'lu'pu'.

> Second, as Im stuck here in the hospitial w/o my dictionary I need to
> tell the nurses here that "My blood sugar is low.  Give me sugar!"

As close as I can get is, "Give me chocolate!"

jIHvaD yuch yInob!

We don't have a word for sugar.

> Thanks in advance,
> Misguided