tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 12 06:57:44 1996

newbie

Hi everyone! I'm a beginner in tlhingan hol from Spain, and just found out
this great mail list... glad about that, because I have no one to ask for
help here in Spain...

I'd be most appreciative if someone could help me with a translation... I
intend to say "Why did I have to be born?" or, most accurate, "Why did they
have to have me born?" (excuse me for the jerky translation from Spanish
to English... I think it should be something like
qatlh vIboghnISlu'pu'
though I'm not sure... can anyone lend me a hand?

	Mago

Back to archive top level