tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 11 16:20:52 1996

KLBC: civilian space duty

	OK, here we go with more fun translations with jo'Sqa!

	<logh tengchaH 'IjwI' loSmaH cha'>
	space-listening space station number 42

	<Hop logh tengchaH 'IjwI'>
	deep space-listenting space station

Are my nouns in the correct order here?  I'm concerned about the "deep
space" (remote space).  Would the "space" be the recipient of the action
of being remote, and should thereby be the object and not the subject?
Still hazy on that.

 / _ \                                   \         ** Andrew Netherton **
 \__)|        "VENI, VIDI VINNIE"         \ __     jo'Sqa, tlhIngan SuvwI'
     \      I came, I saw my cousin.      |(_ \   Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Back to archive top level