tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 09 02:49:40 1996

Re: Syllable Structure

> jatlh mIqIraH:
>
> >  What is the correct syllable structure?  With that many
> > exceptions, is it possible that the C-V-C rule is actually more of a
> > guideline (heh.  I just realized that was a joke from Ghostbusters...)?

jIjatlh:

> nuqjatlh? bIyajbe'.

Oops! I meant <jIyajbe'>, of course. Sorry if I insulted you by implying
that you didn't understand! I haven't watched "Ghostbusters", for a few
years, so I didn't understand the reference, but it doesn't matter,
anyway.

'olIva'

| Oliver PEREIRA  | [email protected]    ***VIVU ESPERANTO!***  |
| Selwyn College, | See the Cambridge Esperanto Group's web page at  |
| Cambridge       | http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/users/etg10/keg.html     |
| CB3 9DQ         | It's really good! (Because I didn't write it.)   |