tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Dec 08 04:01:24 1996

Re: yuch

>I've always wondered why there is a Klingon word for chocolate (yuch). Is
>it real Terran chocolate (maybe the Klingons import it?) or is it just the
>nearest Klingon equivalent? Of course, this is a really stupid question,
>so no-one has to reply.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid answers.

So I will now supply a stupid answer for this question :) (I'm good
at stupid answers :)

tlhIngan yuch SuQ law' terra'ngan yuch SuQ puS.
(yes, toxic, we drink poisened tea too :)

yuchmaj qabqu' rurlaw'qu' terra'ngan yuch QaQqu'

(lots of {qu'}'s here {{;)
Superb terran chocolate is kinda like our worst.

jejQIb

Back to archive top level