tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 05 14:39:53 1996

MSN goofiness....

This came in an ad for MSN yesterday:

"jIHtaHbogh naDev vISovbe' nuqDaq 'oh (sic) puchpa''e'"

and was translated(?!) "Finally !  I have ful access to the Starfleet
Archives and their forthcoming plans for the future."

Is there some history to this joke - or didn't they know what
that really meant?

"I-on-going here I-don't-know where is the bathroom"

Is there a way to punctuate that mess to make any sense?

   joel anderson * [email protected] * [email protected]
 mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ; roj yInej 'ej Dochvam yItlha'
    http://members.aol.com/JPKlingon * [email protected]

Back to archive top level