tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 02 16:10:55 1996

RE: KLBC: vImugh

December 02, 1996 4:52 PM, jatlh ~mark:

> >DuHegh neH loDnI'.
> >
> >Be aware that this could be misinterpreted as "My brother merely kills
you."
> >It's okay, though.
>
> Well, it would be okay, if not for the fact that "Hegh" means "die."
> "Kill" is "HoH":  "DuHoH neHlaw' loDnI'wI'" (note the -law' to make the
> verbness of "neH" apparent.  It DOES add a little extra meaning though; be
> aware of it.)

Erg.  It wasn't me who wrote this letter, it was the Fek'lhr using my account
and password.  I called in a few Klingons to help, and we hauled him back to
Gre'thor . . .

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian