tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 02 14:48:21 1996

Re: KLBC: Some Words :)

ja' QetlhIS:
>I'm about to compile a list for words which are especially good for
>building/describing nature and buildings, and plan to extend that into
>organizing the word list in a topic related one since I can't really
>get along with the unsorted list in TKD, unless somebody else tells
>me that work has already been done ;)

I'm sure it's already been done several times over.  I myself have the
beginnings of a tlhIngan Hol thesaurus.  But you'll get much more out
of doing it yourself than by using someone else's work.  Go ahead and
compile your list -- and then keep it to yourself. :-)

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level