tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 26 21:24:17 1996

Re: KLBC: sources

qaSDI' 96-08-26 17:35:18 EDT, jatlh charghwI':

>  In this case, the joke was that
>  a couple of our sources are people, like Krankor as the source
>  of {nughI'}, ~mark as the source of {'I'} and r'Hull as the
>  source of our new meaning for {ngev}.

jItlhaQ 'e' vInID 'e' Daghovmo' qatlho'.  jISagh 'e' Qublaw' trI'Qal.  DIch
vIghajbe'pu'.

(By the way, the word is {ngech}.  Although given the new meaning we're
talking about, {ngev} would be a most interesting choice indeed . . .)

>  It's just these sweeping
>  statements that bring on the cringe and the insatiable urge to
>  type a reply...

Irresistable, perhaps, but not insatiable.  You felt better after typing this
one, right?

SuStel
Stardate 96654.3

Back to archive top level