tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 30 10:58:15 1996

ST:K

Yes, the CD-ROM is out and in the stores!

And thanks and honor to all who helped with it. The names of several
participants in this list are in the credits, both on-screen (moving by
rather too fast) and in print (in the manual), as is a full credit to the KLI,
with email, hardmail, and web addresses!

BUT!!!!!! I transmitted the list of speech recognition credits in electronic
form so they could just pull it into their text and get it right... no worries
about typing errors, right?  Well, I organized the credits by organization:
KLI, tlhIngan-Hol list, LINGUIST list, Harvard-Radcliffe SF Assn, and so
on. Three kids from the Framingham (Mass.) High School SF Club were in
the group, under that organization. They were looking forward to gaining
some honor for the school.  AND SOME vumHa'qu'bogh petaQ MANAGED
TO CHANGE IT TO "Farmingdale"!!!  chay' jay'??!

-- marqem QeH...

      marqem, tlhIngan veQbeq la'Hom -- Heghbej ghIHmoHwI'pu'!
     Subcommander Markemm,
            Klingon Sanitation Corps -- Death to Litterbugs!

                         Mark A. Mandel
    Dragon Systems, Inc. : speech recognition : +1 617 965-5200
  320 Nevada St. :  Newton, Mass. 02160, USA : [email protected]

Back to archive top level