tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 29 03:33:11 1996

Re: Thesis

[Quoting [email protected]]

> Greetings.  This lurker will temporarily come out of the shadows to
> announce that I have successfully defended my thesis and will be
> receiving my M.A. in linguistics next week.  tlhIngan Hol is now firmly
> established as a serious topic of study in at least one institution of
> higher learning!  Thanks to all who have contributed their insights over
> the last three semesters; you have helped to make this happen.  Satlho'!

What exactly was the thesis about? Is there a possiblity of posting
it? Putting it on ftp.kli.org? Whatever...

--
          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet

Back to archive top level