tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 26 07:07:40 1996

Thesis

Greetings.  This lurker will temporarily come out of the shadows to
announce that I have successfully defended my thesis and will be
receiving my M.A. in linguistics next week.  tlhIngan Hol is now firmly
established as a serious topic of study in at least one institution of
higher learning!  Thanks to all who have contributed their insights over
the last three semesters; you have helped to make this happen.  Satlho'!

Teresa Wells
Arizona State University

Back to archive top level