tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 26 09:09:10 1996

RE: Thesis

SaghItlhneS:

: I'd already started replying to private messages asking this same
: question, so I guess I'll make it easy on myself and post the answer
: publicly.  I'll have to talk with Lawrence on how he'd like to handle it,
: but I'm more than willing to send hardcopy to the KLI for deposit into
: the archives, and an electronic copy to be made available through the ftp
: site.  It's currently a Word for Windows 6.0 document, approximately 110
: pages including all the backmatter, for those who want to know the
: format.  Again, thanks for all the interest!
:
: Teresa

A PostScript version might be a better choice... then people can't alter
it...  Just a thought...

qatlho' 'ej Qapla'

-M

Back to archive top level