tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 26 08:50:58 1996

RE: Thesis

I'd already started replying to private messages asking this same
question, so I guess I'll make it easy on myself and post the answer
publicly.  I'll have to talk with Lawrence on how he'd like to handle it,
but I'm more than willing to send hardcopy to the KLI for deposit into
the archives, and an electronic copy to be made available through the ftp
site.  It's currently a Word for Windows 6.0 document, approximately 110
pages including all the backmatter, for those who want to know the
format.  Again, thanks for all the interest!

Teresa

On Fri, 26 Apr 1996, d'Armond Speers wrote:

> Congrats!! I'm so glad to hear it!  So....  will you be making your thesis
> available to the scrutiny of the tlhIngan Hol-speaking community?  :)  We
> promise to be honorable.
>
> --d'Armond

Back to archive top level