tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 25 11:17:14 1996

Re: KLBC: Re: Nouns as Verbs

>Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 08:05:21 -0700
>From: [email protected]

>HollanDaq bIghoS. *Ganja* qatlhIchqang.

>I know {tlhIch} is, but I couldn't find a verb that meant the same.

Welllll, I'll let you off ONLY because you noted immediately that you were
misusing it.  Try not to do that.  COnsider "tlhIch vItlhuH" or something?

Also, I'm a liyttle puzzled by the grammar here.  Pretending the verb
existed, I see "I'm willing to smoke ganja for you" or something (taking
this as a contraction for "SoHvaD ganja *vItlhIchqang" in the way that
ghunchu'wI' hates).  I don't quite understand...

~mark

Back to archive top level