tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 22 10:17:29 1996

Re:KLBC: The Life of a Klingon

To compose proper tlhIngan sentence I think one most think as a
tlhIngan. As a raw beginner before i launch myself into error, i would
like to ascertain if my concepts are correct. using the workd mon (to
smile) tese are my assumptions as to how a tlhIngan would use them.
jImon - I smile, (used with charming---)
jimonnIS - I need to smile, ( Ineed to hear to good news)
jImonqang - I am willing to smile, ( if I hear good news I would smile)
jImonrup - I am ready to smile - (I believe the news is good so am
ready)
jImonchoH - I smile now - I was unhappy but now I have changed my frown
to a smile.

Back to archive top level