tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 16 10:32:14 1996

Re: Phonology

>> Me, I like names to conform, so in translations I'm
>> involved in I try to make them OK.  But especially when dealing with one's
>> own name, rules have to bend a little, since after all the one name is the
>> ultimate arbiter of a name.
>
>Well I agree 100%, but remember - my comment didn't concern personal choise
>of names but rather peSHIr's  "List of Klingon Names".

Which is based on personal choices of the people involved..

Qapla'
peSHIr

          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet
     What was was, before was was was? Before was was was, was was is.

Back to archive top level