tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 16 06:35:26 1996

RE: Indexing all Klingon words

The program "kview" is available from the KLI's ftp site.

ftp://ftp.kli.org/pub/Software/kview.zip

It's just a notepad-like application, with menus, etc., written in tlhIngan
Hol.  There's nothing built-in that supports the special keyboard keys for
pIqaD, converting between ASCII and pIqaD, spelling or grammar of tlhIngan
Hol, etc.

I do sometimes use the program k3-1.exe as an external spell-checker, since
it can process a file at a time.  It doesn't assist with grammar, though.

--Holtej