tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 16 00:46:58 1996

Re: nuqjatlh?

[Quoting William H. Martin]

> bol = drool (v). It is in the English-Klingon side of TKD, but
> was omitted from the Klingon-English side. This is yet another
> reason it is worth the effort to develop and maintain your own
> word list rather than take TKD as given.

The problem is that I _am_ maintaining my own lists (nouns, verbs and
of course names), but that I only typed in the K-E side without
thinking about double checking it with the E-K side. So I miss all the
words that are in the English side but not in the Klingon side (like
bol). Well, I'll now do that double checking after all (as soon as I
find the time).

--
          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet