tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 15 11:31:35 1996

Re: nuqjatlh?

According to Jarno Peschier:

> At 10:00 8-04-96 -0700, you wrote:
>
> >chonajmoH.  jIboltaH.  vIneH!  qep'a'Daq vIleghDI', chaq vIneHqu'.
> >law'qu' vaghvatlh DeQ, 'ach potlhbej KLI.
>
> I agree, but since I can't come to any qep'a', I asked if someone could
> present me a scanned colour picture of the deluxe edition. And to get to the
> subject of my message: what does {bol} mean and where is it "defined"? I
> can't find it in any of my sources (TKD, addendum, words mentioned on this
> list earlier that I didn't miss).

bol = drool (v). It is in the English-Klingon side of TKD, but
was omitted from the Klingon-English side. This is yet another
reason it is worth the effort to develop and maintain your own
word list rather than take TKD as given.

> Qapla'
> peSHIr
>
>           Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido

charghwI'