tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 15 20:37:38 1996

chIa'ghu' (was Re: indexing all Klingon words)

> Thiago Miranda
> (Working on a name howse sound chIa'ghu' ?)

Not bad by sound; of course, you are forgetting that you cannot have two
adjoining vowels in the middle of a word.

{chI'a'ghu'} is allowed,

Ford

--

++------------------------------------++-----------------------------------++
||                                    || " If  you'd like  to know,  I can ||
||                                    ||   tell you that  in your universe ||
||                                    ||   you   move   freely   in  three ||
||      _   /  _   /  _   /  /  ____/ ||   dimensions that you call space. ||
||     /   /  /   /  /   /  /  /      ||   You move  in a straight line in ||
||    ____/  _   /  /   /  /  /       ||   a fourth,  which you call time, ||
|| __/    __/ __/__/ __/__/______/    ||   and stay rooted to one place in ||
||                                    ||   a fifth,  which  is  the  first ||
||                                    ||   fundamental   of   probability. ||
||   Ford Prefect  aka  Daniel Noll   ||   After  that   it  gets   a  bit ||
||                                    ||   complicated,  and  there's  all ||
||       [email protected]        ||   sorts  of  stuff  going  on  in ||
||   [email protected]    ||   dimensions  13 to 22  that  you ||
||                                    ||   really  wouldn't  want to  know ||
||                                    ||   about "                         ||
||                                    ||               -- The Guide, Mk II ||

Back to archive top level