tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 15 20:00:44 1996

Re: qaSovlu' jIneH

[email protected] wrote:

> >I feel disappointed. I thought Vulcan & Ferengi would be at least similarly
> >elaborated, maybe only less popular. I have immediately lost all my
> >admiration for Star Trek (which - bad or good - never was too high, I have
> >to admit).

> Sorry we got of to a bad start. If you are really really really really
> disappointed go to my web page:
>
>                Http://www.netland.nl/~dancat/welcome.html
>
> Have a look, it might even make you smile.

I shall try tonight.

> mu'qaD veS

> HoS lI' Dalo'Ha'chu'!

> Qapla'

> Daniel (not K'tlhSDo)

ghe' 'orDaq luSpet 'oH Daqlij'e'.

macheq

By the way:

Tell K'tlhSDo (if you have the chance to meet him again) that I am with him:

'amSeterDamDaq Hay'neqen wItlhutlhqang. 'IwDaj jachjaj!

macheq

lasciate ogni speranza voi qu'entrate