tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 13 19:25:54 1996

Re: (Fwd) DRUG WARNING (fwd)

At 06:50 AM 13/04/96 -0700, you wrote:

>>	Everyone, take a look at this, it's serious.  'Nuff said.'

<<<<MAJOR SNIPPET>>>>

>I add please mail this to anybody and everybody, if you already new, Why
>didn't you tell me?
>
>Qapla'
>
>Daniel

Just wondering, but why the hell was this posted to this list?  This is a
Klingon language mailing list, not some place you can post an article about
some drug that gives a similar effect to being drunk.  Actually, I have half
a mind to nitpicking the details of it and showing it up for a men bashing
article.  Just in case you are wondering I am a very very ardent masculist,
one of the new breed who see's that not only women have it bad.  If it was
written in Klingon... then I might forgive you... But....

Qapla'

Michael

Founder of N.O. M.O.R.E.

(National Organisation of Men Opposing Repression and Exploitation)

Hmmm... However, the Organisation is yet to be up and running... I just
thought the name was a good start! : )
>From Redhawk: The one who watches....
ROLLINS: A human explosion of truth and anger.
====="Follow me if I advance.  Kill me if I retreat.  Avenge me if I die."======