tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 13 11:58:43 1996

Re: your mail

At 08:50 13-04-96 -0700, you wrote:

>>Of course, this ignores that the TV show and movies both agree
>>that they have not had an empiror for a few centuries... but
>>maybe now that role has moved on to the head of the Klingon
>>High Council.
>
>Is't Kahless Empiror, or did I miss something in that show?

Read again: "they have not had an emperor for a few centuries". Correct, and
at this moment they have (a clone of) Kahless as Emperor. So you're both
correct. ;-)

Qapla'
peSHIr

          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet
     What was was, before was was was? Before was was was, was was is.

Back to archive top level