tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 12 00:39:44 1996

No Subject

 to be an extraction from {nenghep} and {nentay}, which would give
it the meaning "Ascension."  It does appear to me also to be a Stative Verb.
 {loD nen moj} must be "He becomes an ascended man."

As for {wa' jaj 'etlh 'uchchoHlaH...}, I would have guessed we at KLI would
have used {jaj wa'DIch}.

With the Type 4 suffix on a Time Word in this passage, is this canon so that
we too may now use {-vetlh} and {vam} on Time Words?

latlh:  DaHjaj = today
         jajvam = this day DaH 'e' wItu'
         nuq bIH DaHjar'e' DaHDIS'e' je
paghna' bIH'a' pagh potlhna' bIH'a'