tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 08 17:40:49 1996

KLBC & vocabulary

I would very much appreciate it if someone could tell me a ritual that would
be cause for a Klingon to request a short leave of absence (about 4 days) or
the tlingan Hol for "survival".  Also just a thought, I was skimming through
TKD and I came across Earth as *tera'* and the word for terran is
*tera'ngan*, also the word for Romulus is *romuluS* and Romulan is
*romuluSngan*.  Wouldn't this make the word for Klingon *tlhingan* and the
word for Qo'nos *tlhi*.  Just a thought.
                "We're Starfleet officers, weird is part of the job."
                                     -Captain Katherine Janeway, USS Voyager
                                        "Deadlock

                  "There's a saying where I come from...when you're gonna
                      punch a guy in the nose, aim for the back of his head."
                                           -3rd Rock from the Sun

Back to archive top level