tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 08 14:07:38 1996

Hamlet on QVC

	I think Hamlet would sell allright on QVC, but it would probably
have to be autographed by Laurence or Okrand (or BOTH?).  I think
, well, I *know* that they had a CK/TKD set for sale that sold well.
Is Hamlet written in Hol with tera'ngan Hol subtitles?  That would
really increase it's sellability.  Unfortunately, it will probably
be seen as nothing more than a novelty.  A lot of people who buy it
will do so only because they will be able to say they have it.  A lot
of people won't value it as much as we do.  Still, I would buy it
in a heartbeat if it were on!!

					Rich
			(This .sig file crap is upsetting me...)

Back to archive top level