tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 05 06:28:47 1996

Goodbye

Unfortunately, this lurker must leave the list (for now) since my original
reason for being on it has now 'gone to pot' (so to speak). In case you're
wondering, I was on here to get info for my thesis that I was going to
write next year, but it so happens that the rules for thesis writing in
my department are changing for next year, and I unfortunately don't fall
under them. So, I just wish to thank all those who offered their help,
and if things happen to change (or I *actually* get the time to learn
some Klingon), I'll be returning to the list.

Qapla'

SIvan

Siobhan Gormley, Carleton University        * X-Phile, Trek Fan, B-5er,
         Ottawa, Canada                     * Disnophile, Dragon Posse,
Email address: [email protected]* Whovian *****************
I thought my window was down, but I found it was up when I put my head
through it.
*********************TRUE CAR ACCIDENT EXPLANATIONS********************

Back to archive top level