tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 02 23:03:23 1996

I got a grip

>> I also have a question, What the hell is that thing >next to "Get a grip"
>> suppose to be?!

>I'm also into rock climbing. It's a climber hanging by >one hand
>on an underhang, reaching back into his chalk bag with >the
>other hand. "Get a grip" is the logo for the local >climbing
>club. So far, I seem to be the only rock climbing >Klingon,
>though the combination seems quite natural...
>charghwI'

\___
o_/ \
<\__,\
">   | Get a grip.
`   |

Thank you very much, I was going a little batty trying to figure it out.  Now
that you've clued me in, it looks quite good.  Once again we see that context
is everything.

qatlho'
tIm

Back to archive top level