tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 06 20:06:55 1995

Re: }} Nuq jatlhpu'? or What did he say?

>Chakotay said something in "Initiations", the new episode.
>
>Linguists,  do you know what he said?  What language was it?

When people ask me what I do and I tell them I'm a linguist, the *mandatory*
question for them to as me is, "how many languages do you speak?"  Why is it
that people just think we speak all these languages?  ~mark knows more
languages than any linguist I know personally.  (Then again, perhaps ~mark
isn't the best exemplar of a "man on the street.")

[Imagine lots of smileys, so you know this is all tongue-in-cheek.]

>r'Hul

--Holtej

Back to archive top level