tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 04 07:35:00 1995

Re: }} vay', vay'

> leSpoH tlhap'a' Hoch?

leSpoH?  How can you call travelling for a week on a luxury cruise ship to
the Bermudan island leSpoH?  I was working I tell you, honestly I was!  It
was a tremendous effort to sit and interview Mark Lenard, to hangout with
Andrew Robinson, and to have dinner with Lolita Fatjo.  I'm exhausted.  All
that eating and snorkeling and eating and dancing and eating and klingon
teaching and eating.  I'm pooped.  I need a snack to replenish my strength.

Oh, by the way, I'm back.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level