tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 03 15:27:08 1995

}} [email protected] (Irish/European Star Trek Fan List) is temporarily going off-line for up-grades

please note that [email protected], the Irish/European Star Trek Fan
List is temporarily going off-line for up-grades. Toppsi is about to become
Full Internet
Accessible, with WWW, FTP, etc servives available.  We expect to be up again
within 2
weeks.  If you want to subscribe, or looking for information, please feel
free to contact me in the mean-time (Damon Matthew Wise) at [email protected].

Hopefully we will clear up the problems with individuals who re-send other lists
information at the same time.

Thanks, Live Long and Prosper,

Damon Matthew Wise,
[email protected] moderator

>From: [email protected]
>Date: Sun, 03 Sep 95 16:40:42 -0000
>Subject: Subscribe
>To: [email protected]
>

>Hi Damon,
>
>We are in the middle of configuring out internet access at the moment - all the
>equipment is in place and we're busy testing.
>
>Anyway - the mailing list is eating a very large percent of our UUCP link at
>the moment due to the recent influx of subscribers so I would like to suspend
>it for a few weeks until the internet link is available for live access.  As
>I'm sure you appreciate our UUCP is costed both in time & volume and our cash
>is better spent at the moment on the live internet link - the only way to avoid
>the suspension of the list would be to bill you what our link costs us - this
>would be about 10-15 pounds a week based on current billings.
>
>See you, David

Peter Wise (also Damon, Anny and Karen Wise, AUTINET, IRECON 5, the Star
Trek Co-op (Star Trek Conferences and Meetings (Ireland) Ltd), Irish Star
Trek Federation, Federation {Star Trek Fan Association in} Europe Society
Ltd); The Informal Baha'i Star Trek Society (formed at World Congress, New
York, November 1992);

Personal E-Mail to:          [email protected]
Damon Matthew Wise, Sys. Op. Toppsi Star Trek E-mail Service:
Star Trek Voyager; Deep Space Nine; news developments, AUTINET Project;
FEDENET; Irish, UK and European Fan Information and news

Star Trek Postings to:       [email protected]
to subscribe to the list send a message to [email protected]
with in subject and header, the following message: subscribe trek
[Firstname] [Surname] [E-mail Address]

Snail: Mail to: 4 Lisin, Tullyglass, Shannon Town Co. Clare; Tel/Fax:
(INT-353/0)61-472812;  Damon Wise, Federation Europe, Tel: (INT-353/0)61-361986

Back to archive top level