tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 31 18:51:50 1995

Re: Okrand Update

At 06:11 PM 10/31/95 -0800, Lawrence Schoen wrote:

>2) Marc is hard at work on a new project for Pocket Books: a work of Klingon
>proverbs!  No target date for publication that he's aware of, but I take
this as
>another sign of Paramount's continuing committment to the Klingon language
>(read, perception that it still brings in money!)

majQa'!  May *we* contribute to these proverbs?
I am certain there are lots of us that with some neat proverb ideas.

>Lawrence

                       David Barron  [email protected]
        Klingon Language Postal Course,   PO Box 37, Eagle ID 83616
              It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope.
                         Not available by E-mail, so dont ask.

Back to archive top level