tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 29 15:43:32 1995

The same suggestion AGAIN!

At 05:35 AM 10/29/95 -0800, you wrote:

List-Maestros,

This message is exactly why we need a tagline at the end of all posts
that will give just this information.

>>"Jane, get me off this crazy thing!"
>>Just kidding. I need help unsubscribing to this list. Help me Obi-Wan, you're
>>my only hope...
>>
>>[email protected]
>
>I'm having the same problem.  I tried sending a message like this to the
>list and cannot get dropped!  SOMBODY PLEASE INFORM US HOW??!!??
>
>TIA, sorry for shouting (and wasting bandwith with a 'newbie' type question)

                       David Barron  [email protected]
        Klingon Language Postal Course,   PO Box 37, Eagle ID 83616
              It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope.
                         Not available by E-mail, so dont ask.

Back to archive top level