tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 27 12:42:48 1995

Re: Dance (again) [was: Hoghvam bom]

According to Elizabeth C. Hoyt:

> On Thu, 26 Oct 1995 [email protected] wrote:
>
> > At one point in the past, I described a dance exhibition as {QoQmo' joq}.  I
> > wasn't satisfied.  I am still looking for the right way to express "dance."
> >
> > peHruS
>

> I can't find {QoQ} in TKD, did I miss it? or is it another one from
> HolQeD? (I *am* going to start getting the back issues ASAIGP,qKWTWB.)

QoQ: music [presumed noun] {from Okrand's notes, HolQeD Vol 2
No 4} ["'music', meaning musical sound, whether or not a
Klingon voice is participating in producing this sound, is QoQ"]

> :D tlheghmeQ

charghwI'
--

 \___