tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 25 11:51:42 1995

Possible US TV alert

Last night I saw a promo for the NBC show "Brotherly Love." (Wed. Nov 25, 8pm
EST)  Normally I wouldn't pay any attention.  But apparently the guys are going
to a ST convention.  George Takei is guesting.  And one of the teasers showed a
very large Klingon.  This is not a quality plug (Never watched the show.) just a
content one.  (IOW Don't blame me if the show is lousey!{{:-)   >)  Hey, maybe
we'll get to hear <nuq neH> mispronounced again.

r'Hul

Back to archive top level