tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 19 07:43:28 1995

Re[4]: Klingon sword pictures

On Thu, 19 Oct 1995 Soqra'tIS wrote:

ghItlhta' tlhInganpu' wej:

>> > r'Hul
>> >
>> > P.S.  Since they're of him in uniform, I guess we don't get any tattoo
>> > shots.
>>
>> Nope. Youll have to meet me at Kling Kon perhaps someplace ......secluded
>> in order for me to show it to you }}:-).
>>
>> david
>

>Oh my!  And will this be an opportunity to take still more pictures for the
>Archive?
>
>Lawrence
>
>Khaless forbid! That's all we need now Lawrence, centerfold pictures for
>the HolQeD !!!

>}};-O ROTF Ha!
<<<<<<<

As much as this pains me to say it, unless a miracle happens, I'm not going to
Kling Kon.  SF is quite a long drive from Washington, D.C.  But a miracle did
occur, and I've got a gig in LA the weekend of Dec. 2-3, so I'm going to the
Paramount Studio Tour that Sat.  (I'm heading straight to the Klingon costumes
for sewing hints!)

So, viewings and pictures will have to wait. (Phooey! {{;-)   >)

Now, as to centerfolds... Soqra'tIS, you should be so lucky!  BTW that cloak of
yours is failing again.

r'Hul
KKKW

Back to archive top level