tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 17 14:58:13 1995

Kling-Kon `95

 On 10-17-95 [email protected] wrote to Multiple recipients of li...

 t > Of course, if you don't want to meet me, come anyway and you'll be
 t > able to meet
 t > David Barron as well!  And make him show you his tattoo!

Yes! I *do* have a fine tattoo of the Klingon emblem. I will, however,
have to remove my uniform in order to display it properly. So, for those
of you who want to witness this; all the females form a line on my right
and all the men meet me in the bar.

david

 t >
 t > Lawrence
---
 * OFFLINE 1.58 * Zen Monk to Hot Dog vender: "Make me one with everything."

Back to archive top level