tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 17 10:12:25 1995

Re: Kling-Kon '95

According to Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen:

> The convention organizers tell me they've bought my airline tickets, so it looks
> like it's really going to happen folks.

Some guys get all the breaks. Since I'm supposed to be building
a house in the Spring, there's no way I can justify the travel
cost, though I'd love to attend.

Gee. All you have to do is start a new movement to promote the
use of a language and remain loyal to it at an enormous cost of
personal time and money for four years and people buy you ocean
cruise and airline tickets.

Guess I'll just sit home and pout.

Say "Hi" to Magic for me.

> Lawrence