tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 15 02:12:20 1995

Re: Vietnamese, anyone?

On Sat, 14 Oct 1995, Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen wrote:
> letter's contents are a mystery.  Does anyone on this list read the language?
> For all we know there might be dozens of would be Klingon speakers out there,
> just waiting for a reply to this letter.  Can you help?

Hi,

I would recommend posting to "soc.culture.vietnam" and someone there
might be able to help you.  In the meantime, you might as well start
typing it into the computer - you'll need it.

Qapla'

||||||||||||email address: [email protected] or [email protected]|||||||||||
|    Creator of the original                |         Get paid to upload  |
|      Patriot's Archives                    \     shareware to BBSes and |
| ftp: iia.org /pub/users/patriot              \_____      the Internet!  |
| ftp: wuarchive.wustl.edu /pub/msdos_uploads/patriot\      Get file:     |
| For index of available files: descript.ion           \  uploader.zip    |

Finger for PGP public key, strong-arm for secret key, thumbscrews for
passphrase...

Back to archive top level