tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 13 20:14:12 1995

Re: Looking for warriors--Arizona

>  Is there anyone who reads the list in the Phoenix, AZ area? I am SICK of
>being the only person I know who is into Klingons/learning tlhIngan Hol,  as
>much as myself.
>
>I'm begining to think I'm a lone warrior stuck in the middle of the f**king
>desert! }};-)
>

>Jim
>[email protected]

The only Arizona activity I have noticed is Arizona Secular Humanists, Inc.
http://getnet.com/~huey/ash.html.  The have pages and pages of saying that
they don't like religion.  How much better off they'd be studying grammar!

I haven't learned any Kligon yet, but I've got the book The Klingon
Dictionary.  I'm stumbling around in the sound of Klingon chapter at
present.  Lots of spitting.

--Joyce Deckler

Back to archive top level